Retirement should be an enjoyable time for you and your loved ones. In our Assisted Living community, you can enjoy a delightful retirement in our resident-focused, resort-style community. Our retirement community features top-tier on-site amenities that guarantee a wonderful experience and provide a conducive environment for cultivating lasting friendships.
Assisted Living in Virginia
Assisted living in Troutville, VA, comes with many senior living perks. When you or your loved one moves into our Assisted Living community, you can enjoy loads of fun activities and events like Bingo Nights, arts and crafts, baking classes, and more. Some of our senior living programs include:
- Sensations Dining, where our chef serves up nutritious, delicious meals three times every day
- Dimensions Health & Wellness, a holistic, comprehensive wellness program that caters to all facets of our residents’ wellbeing
- Expressions Concierge, where our team members will effortlessly handle all your errands
- Impressions Housekeeping & Maintenance, the team that you can rely on to keep your personal space clean and tidy at all times
- Connections Transportation, where our complimentary transportation services will chauffeur you to your appointments
Opportunities for Socialization
Our Assisted Living community provides opportunities for you to mingle with other like-minded residents. You or your loved one can take advantage of the fun-filled activities to initiate deep conversations, learn more about other residents, share life experiences and build lasting relationships.
In a spacious and serene environment with abundant greenery and senior living amenities, making new friends is easy over a cup of coffee and will come naturally after a few rounds of Bingo Nights or scheduled trips to places of interest.
Health Benefits of Friendship
Having good friendships in assisted living can bring about many health benefits. Some of these benefits are as follows:
- Friendships bring more joy and happiness into your life
- Friendships provide you with a sense of belonging and purpose in life
- Friends can give you the motivation to adopt healthy habits
- They can provide emotional support and help you overcome traumatic experiences
- They help you step out of your comfort zone
- New friendships can represent a fresh start
Cultivate Friendships in Our Assisted Living Community
Our Assisted Living community in VA organizes a plethora of activities that facilitate the fostering of friendships. If you are looking for the best way to spend your retirement years, look no further than our retirement community.
Our team members are all highly trained professionals who are gentle, kind and always ready to go the extra mile. We provide personalized care so we can give you and your loved ones the best possible experience. We will fill every moment of your day with beautiful memories and exciting experiences that will keep you and your loved one happy. To learn more about our Assisted Living community, contact us today!