The assisted living option at The Park Oak Grove is ideal for you if you or a loved one would like to maintain independence for as long as possible but could use some help with everyday tasks. Here, individuals will receive individualized care tailored to their particular need in areas such as medication management, housekeeping services, bathing and grooming, and more.
Residents can live in a tidy and comfortable environment thanks to weekly housekeeping, maintenance, and laundry services. We may also provide a daily schedule of events and activities, 24-hour concierge assistance, and free transportation. Additionally, you will have three freshly prepared meals per day that are presented in our magnificent Dining Room with dedicated service.
If you’re looking for the best-assisted living lifestyle option in Rocky Mountain, VA for your loved one, reach out to us here.
What You Can Expect from Our Assisted Living in Rocky Mountain, VA
It’s crucial to consider your individual requirements and preferences when determining whether assisted living is the best option for you or someone in your life. The team at The Park Oak Grove believes that residents are all unique. As such, individualized care plans that give seniors the level of independence they feel comfortable with are developped and used.
The team offers a variety of resident-focused programs and activities, such as fitness programs, on-site medical care, and more, when you enrol in their assisted living program.
The team is always ready to provide a sympathetic, helping hand when you need it, and when you don’t, you can enjoy the freedom you want. You will experience comfort knowing your loved ones are cared for and in safe hands.
The goal of assisted living is to offer an affordable living option without sacrificing individualized care. If you or a loved one is looking for top-notch services and amenities, The Park Oak Grove is the best choice for assisted living in Rocky Mountains, VA.
What Amenities and Services are Included?
A variety of assisted living floor options are available for your choosing. Depending on your preferences, this can range from roomy suites to larger one- or two-bedroom apartments. Each floor plan has a huge bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, and roomy living and storage areas. Patios and balconies are even included with some units. Amenities and services for your loved one include:
- A fully-packed schedule including recreational, as well as social events
- Regular daytime excursion journeys
- An elegant dining area with tableside service and delectable food suitable for your loved one
- A multipurpose area for arts, games, and more
- A reputable barbershop and beauty parlor
- A led wellness seminars
- A pet-friendly neighborhood
- Communal areas and living rooms welcoming your loved one
- Delightful lawns and courtyards that are landscaped for your loved one to relax in
Additional service provided for your loved ones in the Rocky Mountains, VA include:
- A welcoming concierge staff
- Licensed nurses on call around-the-clock
- Assistance with bathing and showering
- Dressing support
- Managing personal grooming
- Assistance with ambulation and transfer
- Management of medication
- Management of continence
- On-site therapy and medical services
- A system of emergency calls
- Help at the table
- Weekly services for housekeeping, laundry, and linens
- Everyday garbage removal